Feature blocks are comprised of a title, a block of content, and an accompanying icon or image. They are very useful when describing your services or outlining the details of a topic, and you can customize their appearance and layout just about any way you want to.
[feature title=”Feature Title” icon=”flag”]Content[/feature]
- Specifies the title of the featured block.
- The name of the icon to be used. It should correspond to the name in the Font Awesome cheatsheet, minus the ‘icon-‘ prefix.
- Specifies an image URL to be used instead of an icon.
- Defines the background color for the icon. Must be specified in hexadecimal format (#123456).
- Defines a secondary color for the background of the icon. If the background attribute is also set, the result will be a vertical gradient tone. Must be specified in hexadecimal format (#123456).
- Defines the color of the icon. Must be specified in hexadecimal format (#123456).
- Defines the appearance of the feature. Can be normal, horizontal, vertical, boxed.
LThe coordinates for the map. You can obtain them from an address using a service such as LatLong.
- Specifies a small footnote for the separator.
- Sets an icon located at the center of the separator. Must be any icon from the Font Awesome library, minus the fa- prefix.
- Controls the appearance of the separator. Can be normal, dashed, dotted, thick, narrow.
- Determines the color of the separator icon.
- Adds a small link text pointing to the top of the page.